Download your Membership Application Form from the link below
Membership of Abbeyleix Golf Club 2022
- Membership of Abbeyleix Golf Club is currently available at very reasonable rates.
- No levy
- Full Membership: €599
- New Category: Under 35 Year of age Full Membership €350
- Senior Membership €525
- New Offer 2022: For New or Lapsed Members: Membership is €400 a year for two years. *Note: A Lapsed Member is someone who has not been a member for a period of 3 years or more. Proposer no longer gets discount rate and must pay their full sub*.
If you wish to apply for membership, application forms are available in the Club House. Completed Application Forms must be displayed on the Club House Notice Board for at least 10 days before submission of the application to the relevant Sub -Committee.
The appropriate fees and subscriptions must be lodged with the Hon. Treasurer, before the submission of the application to the Sub-Committee.
Membership does not commence until written notification of acceptance has been received.
An applicant who is a member of another Golf Club must provide a current Handicap Certificate from that Club before they can compete in any club Competition.
An applicant who does not have an official GUI/ILGU Handicap must submit 3 signed cards before a handicap can be assigned to them.
The Council of the Club may withdraw or suspend membership at any time should circumstances so require.
To qualify for Country Membership an applicant must permanently reside more than 7 miles from Abbeyleix Golf Club and MUST have and maintain full membership of another Golf Club affiliated to the GUI/ILGU.
Special Membership for Beginners or people who have never had a GUI Card / Handicap €400
For More Information Please Ring :
Maeve at the office (05787 31450)
Subscription Fee for 2022
Note membership can be paid by cash, cheque or credit transfer ( bank details below). If you want to make staged payments please contact Eamonn O’Sullivan Hon Treasurer by emailing the club at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank (Bank of Ireland Abbeyleix) details
- A/C Name: Abbeyleix Golf Club.
- Current Account: 54178381
- Sort code: 90-15-97
- BIC: BOFIIE2D
- IBAN: IE95 BOFI 9015 9754 178381
- Please include payers name on direct payments.
If any member wishes to set up a direct debit for membership 2022 please contact Maeve in the office 057 87 31450 Email: email@example.com
All Club Membership Subscriptions for 2022 remain at 2021 levels except the New €400 Offer for New or Lapsed Members (AGM 2022)
- Adult(Gent/Lady) € 599
- Family €1240
- New Offer: For Beginners and Lapsed Members. Membership is €400 a year for two years. *Note: A lapsed member is someone who has not been a member for a period of 3 years or more. Proposer no longer gets discount rate and must pay their full sub*
- Husband & Wife € 1150
- Senior Husband & Wife: €950
- Student €125 Aged 18-24 in full time education ( Terms and Conditions apply re Competitions)
- Junior €125 ( Terms and Conditions apply re Competitions)
- Juvenile (U-18 years of age) €50 No GUI Card (Must provide proof of age)
- Juvenile (U-18 Years of age) €75 with GUI Card (Must provide proof of age) ( Terms and Conditions apply re Competitions)
- U-35 Years of age Full Membership €350 (Must provide proof of age)
- Senior over 65 years of age:€525
- Senior over 80 years of age: €300
- Senior Husband & Wife €950
- 2019-2022 €400 3 year Scheme: Last year of this scheme. This scheme ends at the end of this current year 2022
- Distance Membership (50 miles / 60 Km) (Receives a GUI Card and Handicap if required €225 ( Terms and Conditions apply re Competitions)
- Country (7 miles) €225 ( Terms and Conditions apply re Competitions) (Must be a Member of another Golf Club.)
- Pavilion €50
- Social Membership €200 (Monday – Friday No GUI Card) Non Competition Membership.
A student is allowed to mark a card for another student / A Junior is allowed to mark a card for another student
PLEASE PAY YOUR MEMBERSHIP as soon as possible.
Thanking you for your support at all times.